Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Gokai Treanger Box (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)

Blog Post: wp.me Buy from AmiAmi: tinyurl.com Buy from CS Toys: tinyurl.com Buy from HLJ: tinyurl.com Buy from Hobby Search: tinyurl.com Buy from BBTS: tinyurl.com --- Now it's time for Shuki to review...a box. Yes, something even less impressive than the Medal Holder. Here we have the Gokai Treanger (a combination of treasure and ranger) Box! The box itself is a replica of the Treanger Box found on the Gokai Galleon, albeit in a much smaller, plastic, and not pretty form. The chest holds 70 keys, but I've found you can probably fit almost 100 keys in here if you can pile them up in a manner that still lets the lid close. Plus, this box comes with the last key we need to complete the 35 Reds, Ninja Red from Ninja Sentai Kakuranger! The chest was available at normal retail for ¥3500. --- Awesome Intro thanks to Ryokuya! RRR: www.ridersrangersandrambles.com The RamBoards ridersrangersandrambles.com My Blog: www.shukuenshinobi.com Follow me www.twitter.com Like me on Facebook: tinyurl.com Ask me anything: www.formspring.me Enjoy! Please like, comment, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment